The Joy of Writing



 "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --

I took the one less travelled by,

and that has made all the difference"
                                  The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

The Poem-A-Day challenge has just completed its first week!  Wow!  Time does fly when you are having fun.  Truth is, it IS fun to write poetry each day.  I am enjoying getting up as early as I can to write, post and comment on the work of the other writers.

This morning at 5 a.m. I came up with a great idea.  Throughout the month, I challenge readers to post a line of poetry that really touches them. Make sure you give the title of the poem and the author's name so others can read the entire poem if they wish.

There is a joy of writing that can also be found in the reading.  Words heal, words encourage, words are balm for the soul.

Share you favorite words.  At the end of the month some lucky reader will win a signed copy of my book, Winter of the Soul.

Namaste!


Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyacinths to Feed Thy Soul

Words as Balm - Words as Pain

Grandchildren Connections - Guest Post