Visions of Spring

Sunset in Old Deerfield

  
The last few weeks have been glorious!  We have actually had spring here in New England, which hasn't happened in a bit.  (Last year, it seems we went from 4 feet of snow to 90 degrees in less than a week! No spring!)
  
Here are a few glimpses of spring in my neck of the woods. 
 

Forsythia gathered on Easter morning

                                Pink Rhododendron in front yard


          Butterfly bush in Old Deerfield



Old Deerfield cherry tree    
 
Bleeding Hearts

    


Close up of pink rhododendron

 
Ms. Bumble Bee working hard 
  
  
Pretty Maids all in a row! 

 
Looking Within (There's a lesson here somewhere!)


Forget-me-not gone wild
  
 
Each day as I gaze upon the gardens, something new catches my eye; something new reminds me that there is more to this life than meets the eye; something new captures my imagination, reminding me that the Great Creator is at work.  How grateful I am to be able to appreciate such wonder!
       


Comments

Anonymous said…
So beautiful Linda!

It feels so tranquil, a spot of magic in your little corner of the world.

Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Hyacinths to Feed Thy Soul

Words as Balm - Words as Pain

Grandchildren Connections - Guest Post