Angels Among Us

Just before Christmas, I got a notification that I have been dreaming of receiving for many years.  One of the stories I had written had been accepted by Chicken Soup for the Soul!  I was extremely elated, especially because I had been trying to get published in Chicken Soup for the Soul since the anthologies first began calling for submissions!

 

The best part of all this is that the anthology my story is appearing in is Chicken Soup for the Soul: Angels Among Us.  (You can find my story on page 222.)

As many of my readers know, I believe in angels and have a deep love for them - something that I have had since childhood, which is long before angels had become something of a fad.

As I have cruised through my copy of the book, I have noticed stories from people from all walks of life - those with religious connections and those who have none.  How wonderful to read of these encounters that can only be termed "angelic."

Angels Among Us is now out in the bookstores.  I encourage my readers to get a copy.  The stories are inspiring, healing, comforting and simply awesome!

Finally, today is the blogoversary of this site.  Four years have gone by faster than I can believe with many, many events - happy and sad - taking place in the meantime.  One thing I can say with all sincerity,  I am grateful to have this venue to share my thoughts with the world.  What a gift the web is for all of us.

May angels visit you, unawares.  May you find comfort in their visit and hear their celestial music during the dark moments of your life.

Namasté!

Comments

BECKY said…
Congratulations!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hyacinths to Feed Thy Soul

Words as Balm - Words as Pain

Grandchildren Connections - Guest Post