March Madness?


Not sure why it is, but this month feels, to me, to be flying by way to rapidly!  Here it is the 11th and this is the first time I have had five seconds to write on the blog!

Spring seems to be in the air. Of course, I have lived enough springtimes in New England to know that we could still have a snow storm or two before all is said and done.  

One of the traditions I have begun is to take cuttings of the forsythia to force for my table for Easter.  With Easter only a month away, I had better get with the program!

You see, I am very excited to see April arrive because my friend, fellow blogger, writer, and amazing woman, Eliza Fayle and her sweetie are coming to visit me!  Soul sisters from day one, we have formed a connection that is more than a coincidence.  

This month, I will be sharing some wonderful, entertaining, enlightening and excellent books.  I also plan on sharing more poetry, along with more about my journey through seminary.

Blessings to all as we turn the corner into the months of rebirth, renewal and rejuvenation.

Namasté!

Comments

Eliza Fayle said…
I LOVE forsythia. Interestingly, I don't have any in my garden. Huh! Will fix that this year. I am sooooo excited about our visit :)
Hi Linda,

Time goes so fast after the age of 30. Everyday seems to be a couple of hours, not 24 hours.

I LOVE the spring; the colors, the smells, the feel of it on my skin, etc.

Blessings of rebirth my friend.

Peace.
Blessings to you, also, Alexys! May this spring season be filled with beauty, joy and blessings.

Love, Linda

Popular posts from this blog

Hyacinths to Feed Thy Soul

Words as Balm - Words as Pain

Grandchildren Connections - Guest Post