All Poetry Is Prayer


This quote, "All poetry is prayer," is credited to Samuel Beckett. For me, no truer statement has been made!

November begins the annual 30 Poems in November fundraiser for Center for New Americans (CNA). With all the wars, natural and manmade disasters around the world, our numbers at CNA are growing.

Grants from both private and governmental organizations keep us afloat, but it is the donations to our fundraising that allows us to offer technology in the classrooms and assistance for various special projects that arise during the year. 

This year, I have decided to write a poetic prayer each day in November. I will then put them in a book and publish them. I will send a signed copy of the book to all those who contribute to my efforts. In addition, once the book is live on Amazon, I will donate the royalties to CNA.

I pray that you will find it in your heart to donate.  Here is the link: Language of All People – Center for New Americans (cnam.org)

Thank you all in advance!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyacinths to Feed Thy Soul

Grandchildren Connections - Guest Post

Words as Balm - Words as Pain