The Between Times

 


The whiteboard still has the date of our last day of class.


Next week, I will be returning to my classroom to prepare for summer classes.  This will be the first time since March 12, 2020 when I left for the COVID lockdown.  To be honest, I a bit nervious. The time between then and now has been limited to teaching on an 18 inch computer screen, long-distance, with no physical contact.
 
When I go next week, I will be attempting to create a warm and welcoming room that puts students (and myself) at ease.  The importance of having a space that will encourage learning is as important for adults as it is for children.
 
So, as I dig out of over two years of time capsuled stuff, please keep us in your prayers. I truly want our summer classes to be filled with joyous learning rather than worry and stress.


Vocabulary  and calendar from March of 2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyacinths to Feed Thy Soul

Words as Balm - Words as Pain

Grandchildren Connections - Guest Post