Ghostly Photos


Photos of mass grave of Captain Lathrop and his men slain in 1673

Have you ever taken a photo and found something unexpected in it?  Was what you saw something you could explain away, like dust on the lens, rain drops, humidity, smoke?

Teal Gray, Tui Snider and I just had a great conversation about spirits and spirit energy on Teal Gray Worldwide! Part of our conversation was about the two pictures above, but we also shared experiences with the unexplained and discussed two pictures that Tui had captured on two different occasions. 

One thought that we shared is how easy it is to dismiss things like the photos above.  However, when "you eliminate the impossible (as Sherlock Holmes would say) whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" So it is!

On a serious note, I have always believed in spirit energy (ghosts).  In my life, I have had too many unexplained events not to believe. I also know that many people do not believe. I respect that.  I have learned that many people are disturbed by the thought that spirits exist in this world. But, as I have written before, I find great comfort in it.

If you want to know more about our conversation, please visit BlogTalkRadio.  Thank you Teal and Tui for a lovely and insightful conversation.  I hope we can do this again soon!

Namasté!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyacinths to Feed Thy Soul

Words as Balm - Words as Pain

Grandchildren Connections - Guest Post