In Search of Spring

March traditionally comes in like a lion and out like a lamb; however, this year it feels like the entire pride is running amuck!

I have gone in search of signs of spring...but as you can see, the sun is the only evidence I can find, so far.  
  Old Sol warming the roof of the enchanted cottage.


A tangle of vines against the bluest of skies!


 Lone ice cycle at the corner of the house.


 

 Bathed in the Light! 


Signs of spring outside were definitely lacking, so I resorted to store-bought spring.  Tulips brightened up the corner of my table, giving me just the boost I needed to get through until spring finally arrives!

 Namaste!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyacinths to Feed Thy Soul

Words as Balm - Words as Pain

Grandchildren Connections - Guest Post